We teach Yoga to all and often for free when people (who need Yoga the most) cannot pay for it. Please use the "Donations" box if you'd like to help. If you'd like to donate for a specific person, please use the box below and let us know the person's name (email or call). THANK YOU!
+1 720-745-1084 • Get Directions
Studio Fees Details
Discounts shown below are for full-time students, teachers and vets but if you are experiencing a challenging financial situation right now, let us know and we will find a way to bring yoga into your life.
Drop-In - $14 ($2 discount)
5 Class Studio Pass - $60 ($3 discount) - valid for 2 months
10 Class Studio Pass - $100 ($5 discount) - valid for 3 months
20 Class Studio Pass - $190 ($10 discount) - valid for 5 months
30Class Studio Pass - $270 ($15 discount) - valid for 7 months
Monthly Pass - $95 ( $5 discount) - valid for 31 days
Six Months Pass - $495 - valid for 180 days
Adult with one child - $19, each additional child - $5, each additional adult - $10
10 class family pass (valid 3 months):
1 adult + 1 child = $175
1 adult + 2 children = $220
Private Yoga Fees:
60 min session - $55,
Two 60 min session pass - $100, Three 60 min session pass - $145
Space Rental Fees:
1-hour (or shorter) event - $15, every additional hour - $10
4-hour event: $40
6-hour event: $50
6+ hours: $50 + $5 per additional hour
(examples: 20 hours - $120, 50 hours - $270)
Props like mats, blankets, blocks or chairs will be available for additional fee.
- All passes, expire as listed above
- 20 and 30 class passes can be shared by families but the expiration date will be adjusted (for instance 20 class pass shared by two people is valid for 3 months)
- Special programs are priced differently depending on the duration and content.
- We do not offer refunds for unused classes on the pass.
- Passes are not transferable and can only be used by the person the pass was purchased for.
Classes we teach:
We teach many different approaches to mind-breath-body-spirit union (yoga) using:
- Hatha Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yin-Yang Yoga
- Body Wisdom Yoga
- Mind-Body Yoga
- Morning Energy Flow Yoga
- Family Yoga
- Holistic Flow
- Yoga with meditation
- Yoga-Massage (fusion of massage and yoga)
- Acu-Yoga (fusion of acupuncture and yoga)
- Celebrating Full Moon (special yoga, meditation, visualization, Chakra balancing)
- Meditation Courses and Weekly Sessions
- Free classes for the community members - monthly
- ... and more
Please check our schedule for all classes and programs offered by Elevated Yoga Studio in Longmont
Check often as we keep adding teachers, classes and special programs